Saturday, August 02, 2008

Close encounter with a Great White shark!

Surfing is probably one of the exhilarating sports that there is. Unfortunately, there are some dangerous creatures lurking in the waters specifically the great white shark.

One local western Victoria man, Aaron Seare, 31, was surfing happily when a not so friendly predator decided it was meal time.Luckily for Aaron he spotted the great white about 30 metres away."I wasn't too sure what it was," Seare said.

"I was only watching the movement for a second before it turned and came straight at me. "I felt a tug on my leg rope but a wave picked me up and washed me back to the beach. I was totally freaked out."It was only upon reaching the shore that Aaron realised that his leg rope had been ripped in two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home